Thursday, December 8, 2011

Writer


Hi
I'm Israel and my job when I grow up is that I want to be a writer and I am in the middle of a story. When I'm done I'll see if I can post it on the internet. I am also a CSA (college success academy) scholar for fifth grade. I am 11 years old and I love sports but I have a passion for writing. Want to know why? If you do I'll be glad to tell you the reason. The reason is because I like to put my huge imagination into words like the book I told you about Four Nightmares. Right now I'm on chapter 7. It's a medieval kind of book with a ton of imagination with dragons and wizards and knights. Another thing is it's on my own  time so then I don't have to write about something I don't know. If you write all you need is a notebook and a pencil . Honestly if you're on the track that I'm on right now you might be someone like Doctor Suess or E.B. White someone that is a famous so see you later BYE!!!

4 comments:

  1. your blog is very interesting because a lot of my friends want to be a writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. well tell them my advice then mabye they'll have a great future

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    My name is Lexi and I am 11 years old to. I have been writing story's for now three years and two of them have been published. I am working on one right now... I wish you the best. :)

    ~Lexi 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you read Christopher Paolini's novels? The subject matter is similar to yours, and he published his first book when he was just fifteen years old! Here is a link to his website: http://www.alagaesia.com/books.php

    ReplyDelete